Friday, July 5, 2019

HOORAY! I CAN GET INTO MY WEBSITE - NEW JEWELRY

After months of not being able to access my website, all of a sudden it is visible again. Although I will, as time permits, develop a new more reliable website, for the time being, I am happy to have this website working again.

I recently participated in the 2-day Contemporary Crafts Market in Pasadena. It was a lot of work but fun also. I always enjoy meeting the customer face to face, something I miss when my jewelry sells in one of the boutiques that carries my work. However, I am grateful for the boutiques as they get my work out to areas that I cannot visit.

Below are some newer pieces that you haven't seen because of my inability to update my website. As usual, website viewers will get a 20% discount from the retail price shown plus tax (for California residents) and shipping. Let me know if anything strikes your fancy.


Amber Green Treasure Necklace: Retail $499

SOLD
Sedona Sunrise Adjustable Leather: $195

Snakes & Ladders Adjustable Leather: $182


Whites Adjustable Leather: $155

Lascaux: $299

Snow Day: $399


Amber Black: $225

Icicles: $315


Picasso Sunlight: $395


No comments:

Post a Comment